Citizenship by Investment in Canada in 2018 is the Best Option for Immigration to the Canada
- Canada is the best English Speaking Immigration Country in the World
- Canada has only a population of 36 M in the biggest Democratic land and 9th biggest economy
- Canada is one of the most liberal, safe and open minded countries in the World, and inclusive of all people
- Canada ranks 1st and has the best and safest banking and financial system among all countries
- According to the United Nations Human Development Index, Canada has one of the highest quality of life in the world and will be the country with the most resources in terms of human capital and natural resources
- Canada is the country with the most access to Free Trade Markets
- Canada is the most multicultural country and has 2 official languages English and French
- Quebec is a mostly French speaking province, but in Montreal 53 languages are spoken in the street, Quebec is the European link to North America. Vancouver is tied with Zurich Switzerland for the highest quality of life of any city in the world and all Canadian cities are in the top 25 best cities in the world to live in. Top large cities in Canada are Vancouver , Toronto , Montreal , Calgary , Ottawa , Edmonton …and many other smaller charging mid cities
- Canada has the world’s highest tertiary (university) education enrollment and Montreal was named the Best University City in the World , Montreal
Residency by Investment Canada in 2018 Visa and Permanent Residency
Once an Immigrant Investor receives a Permanent Residency Visa under the Quebec Investor program, he/she is eligible to live, invest, work, prosper and study anywhere in Canada with no limitations at all. The new Canadian Permanent resident will enjoy right away all the rights given to Canadian citizens such as free universal Health Care, free education for the children and almost free university (Canadian universities have a very good reputation), with the exception of holding a Canadian passport and the right to vote.
Citizenship by Investment Canada in 2018 and Right to the Canadian Passport
After only 3 years of having a physical presence in Canada under the Canada Residency by Investment Program (non consecutive , if you travel a lot), the Canadian Permanent Resident and his/her family, will enjoy one of the most important events in an immigrant’s life: the right to ask and receive the Canadian Citizenship and passport. This step will allow the family members over 18 years of age, to travel in any country (most without even a Visa) and to vote in any election held in Canada and in his/her province of living and like many others immigrants even become a Minister in the Government …yes it is possible only in Canada!